2014/07/03

3/7/2014

Today I thought I'd show you my makeup of the day! Hope that you like it. Some day I could do it step by step. I would show you some photos and explain through all the steps.

 photo kj.jpg 
I didn't use any foundation today.  

The makeup base:
 Nivea Soft moisturiser
Urban Decay Chill makeup setting spray
M.A.C Pro Longwear concealer in NW15
e.l.f. HD translucent powder
Maybelline Fit Me! powder in 105 natural ivory

Enhancing face makeup:
The Body Shop Honey bronzer in 02 fair matte
e.l.f. blush but the package doesn't tell the name of the shade
M.A.C Mineralize Skininish in soft and gentle

 photo kjj.jpg

Eyebrows:
e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit in ash
Benefit Gimme Brow in light/medium

The eye makeup:
Maybelline Color Tattoo in 35 on and on bronze (on the lid)
M.A.C Eye Shadow in omega (in the crease and the lower lash line)
M.A.C Mineralize Skininish in soft and gentle (on the lid as well)
Isadora Eye Focus Eyeshadow in 30 snow (in my inner corners)
e.l.f. White Eyeshadow and M.A.C Mineralize Skinfinish in soft and gentle (on my brow bone to highlight)
Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting drama Gel eyeliner in 01 Black (upper waterline, the flick and a little bit on the outer corner of my lower lash line)
L'oréal Volume Million Lashes mascara in black

 photo kjjj.jpg

 Lip makeup:
Lush Mint Julips lip scrub 
Classic Carmex lip balm
e.l.f. Moisturizing Lipstick in pink minx
Tanya Burr Lip gloss in picnic in the park

Loving these new lip products!!

2 kommenttia: