2014/07/19

19/7/2014

I've reacently wanted to get some more colour on my eye makeup. So because of my green eyes I decided to start with a pop of green. I starter very carefully 'cause only this much green is a lot of green for me haha.

 photo 2.jpg 

 photo 3.jpg 

 photo 4.jpg 

 photo 5.jpg 

So I did my normal makeup routine and on the lid I put Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and on bronze. Then M.A.C eye shadow in omega in the creese and Mineralize skinfinish in Soft and Gentle in the middle of the lid. 

After those basics I Lined my upper lash line with the Rimmel Scandaleyes in 007 Gossip Green (2) and then lined it more evenly with the Lumene Blueberry Eye Makeup Pencil in Green (3) to give some demention and greating a little wing. After those steps I softly went over the liners with Maybelline Color Infaillible in 009 Permanent Kaki.

I also put that Rimmel stuff (2) on my waterline and run it to my lashline and under my eyes also.

 photo 1.jpg 

I really like this look! Something a bit different but still natural.
Have a nice weekend xo

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti