2014/07/17

17/7/2014

Hello! So I promised this e.l.f. haul for you guys. I picked 9 makeup items, mostly cheek and lip products but there are some other ones too.

 photo 12.jpg 

Lets start with lip stuff! This is the lipstick in the shade Fearless. It feels nice and moisturisin on the lips and is very pigmented. Only downside is the packaging. It feels very cheap and don't open up smoothly.

 photo 13.jpg 

Next one is the same product but in different shade called Captivating. This is little bit more on the drier side but it's ok. I don't normally wear orange on my lips but I ordered this to try to wear it more often.

 photo 11-1.jpg
 
This next lipstick is the Moisturising Lipstick in the shade Flirty & Fabulous. I love this. It feel so creamy and moisturising! And the packaging is so much better than the other lipsticks.


 photo 15aa.jpg 

The cheeks are next. At the left Powder Blush in the shade Blushing Rose and at the right is HD Blush in the shade superstar. I love the powder blush! The color is so nice and I've been wearing it ever since I got it. I haven't really played with the HD blush yet.

 photo 14.jpg 

Next are the Flawless Finish Foundation in the shade Porcelain and the Brush Shampoo. I've used the foundation 3 times now and it seems pretty good. Especially now when I've got little bit of a colour on my face from being outside. I have't use the shampoo yet.

 photo 16.jpg 

The last products that I bought are this Custom Eyes eye shadow in the shade Sage and the Custom Eyes palette. I have put my M.A.C eyshadow in omega over there as well. This one seems pretty good but it's not crazy pigmented.

 photo 17.jpg 

I'm glad with my purchases and all this cost me around 20€ so not bad at all! :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti