2014/07/24

24/7/2014

Today I have you an outfit of the day. I also have very natural makeup of the day. I get little boring when it's summer and hot plus humid outside, haha. All of my makeup just melts off if I put a ton of it on.

 photo hat1.jpg 

Excuse my wet hair I did my makeup today right after my morning shower. Very simple makeup. Not any foundation just concealer in places needed. Eye makeup includes only shimmery light pink shaded eye shadow stick from e.l.f. and some random light yellow based eyeshadow on top of it. Then to add some shine to my lips I used Maybelline's Color Sensational lipstick in 103 Iridescent Rose Diamonds.

 photo hat5.jpg 

Hat Lindex
Blouse Lindex
Skirt GinaTricot
Tights Lindex
+ I wore necklace made by my mother's friend but it seems not to be showing in these pictures.

 photo hat10.jpg 

I couldn't wear that hat at work 'cause it was too hot inside. I work at this clothes store called Lindex.

 photo hat7.jpg

2 kommenttia: